All These “Superheroes” In One Place?
It’s like a Mediocre Justice League. Real Life Superheroes in Seattle get together for a pub crawl. What can go wrong? Maybe the “White Collar” Crime Syndicate will pop up and cause trouble. Bleh. I’m sure Phoenix Jones (who does have an awesome costume) will be brooding in a corner. Surely, this is a glorified cosplay.
– Rob Lee
- Are Real Life Superheroes for Real? (amog.com)
- Real-Life Superhero Phoenix Jones Gets Real-Life Nose Broken (newsarama.com)
- Another Real Life Superhero, Phoenix Jones (graphicpolicy.com)
- Real-Life Superhero Gets Nose Broken (abcnews.go.com)
- Real Life Superhero Thwarts Robbery, Gains TV Fame (escapistmagazine.com)
- Hero Groups Clash Over Roles, Methods (online.wsj.com)
About this entry
You’re currently reading “All These “Superheroes” In One Place?,” an entry on MTR The Network: Podcasting & Entertainment Network
- March 1, 2011 / 9:23 am