An episode where Rob and Dann understand racism.
Ruthless Rob Lee & The Gran Torino are back to discuss facebook etiquette, “defunct” snack foods, ironic gang stabbings, weapons in places they SHOULD NOT BE, Rape Vs. Murder and so much more. Give it a listen.
- Oneshot: Strippers x Monkey Punches x Daaaaarkskin! = Sexy Funhouse (mtrthenetwork.com)
- Facebook ~ the good, the bad and the unexpected. (julieangelos.com)
- Perceiving Emotions in Oneself (gwizlearning.wordpress.com)
- I Hated Facebook When …. (abelhijazi.wordpress.com)
- Why I hate Facebook and You Probably do too (bordeauxetcoco.wordpress.com)
- Facebook Dislike Button Scam Spreading Fast (blippitt.com)
“So That’s NOT You On The Tape. Bullshit, We Got Video Evidence Of Yer Balls.”
– Rob Lee
- ‘Bare Naked Bandit’ Steals Sausages From Florida Retirement Community (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Naked sausage thief caught on CCTV (Video) (newslite.tv)
- The Naked Theft: cheeky sausage burglar caught on CCTV streaking through retirement home (dailymail.co.uk)
- Naked sausage stealer caught on tape (msnbc.msn.com)
The term “nigga business” comes to mind when reading this story. Honestly, it has the elements – a fool (check), crime (check), saggy pants (check) and irony (double check). Not to mention he looks like a typical Miami or Opa-locka dude.
– Rob Lee
- ‘Saggy Pants Robber’ gets 26 years (upi.com)
- Florida Town Attempts to Ban Saggy Pants (jsyk.com)
- New invention helps keep saggy pants just the right amount of saggy (weinterrupt.com)
- Trailer for JACKASS 3.5; Film Debuts Online April 1 (collider.com)
- JACKASS 3.5 Trailer and Premiere Date (geektyrant.com)
- ‘Jackass 3D’ For Best Picture (slashfilm.com)
- ‘Strip Club ATM’ Bill Would Prevent Welfare Recipients From Getting Cash At Clubs (huffingtonpost.com)
- What Would You Wear To A Strip Club? (thegloss.com)
FORT WALTON BEACH — A 14-year-old Mary Esther boy told authorities he brought cocaine to school so he could sell it and help his grandmother financially.
The boy dropped the bag of cocaine to the floor during a routine search. The teacher recovered it and handed it to an Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Deputy, according to the boy’s arrest report.
He was charged with cocaine possession with intent to sell within 1000 feet of a school.