An episode where Rob and Dann understand racism.
Dann D covers the week in geek.
Stories include comic news, X-files revival and Mallrats 2.
An episode where unlikeable blacks, Austrailians and Columbusing are discussed.
These fan made posters are dope, definitely worth checking out. Visit the below link, if this interests you.
- Star Wars Episode VII?! Well… not quite (hkfob.wordpress.com)
- Rumor: ‘Unbroken’ Star Jack O’Connell Up for ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ (slashfilm.com)
- New ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ Casting Rumor Points to Jack O’Connell (screenrant.com)
- Crack is Whack, Especially Butt Crack (tadams4u.wordpress.com)
- 68: Everything Is Purple (mtrthenetwork.com)
- Heinie-Holed Dresses – This Lina Petrauskiene Outfit is Sure to Turn Heads and Toilet Paper Rolls (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Leopard kills man in India, scalps another (cbsnews.com)
- 30 Totally Awesome Kitchen Gadgets (That You Probably Don’t Need) (dealninja.wordpress.com)
Spread the word! Tell your friends, tell your enemies.
– MTR The Network
Here’s Total Film‘s 30 Movie Villans Who Should Have Won. Check out the list; it just goes to show that movie makers work with the “underdog” ethos alot. Most of these villans outclassed, outmuscled and were generally better than their opposition but they still lost. Dammit. Oh, well – at least, many of them appeared in sequels.
– Rob Lee
- Off the Dribble: Prokhorov as Ivan Drago (offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com)
- The 9 Most Bad-Ass Communists In ’80s Pop Culture (woot.com)
- Total Film (kerryphelan.wordpress.com)
- Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day, grant me revenge! And if you do not listen then to Hell with you! (aintitcool.com)
- Dungeons & Gangbangers: Courts claim DMs are Gang Leaders?! from NEUROGLYPH Games (neuroglyphgames.com)
There’s something amazingly hot about a tattooed, slave Leia and 1 dozen pizza pies.
- Luke, I Am Your Papa…John’s: A Star Wars Pizza Party (geekologie.com)
- DiGiorno frozen pizza and cookie dough, together at last (salon.com)