Crown City Cooking Recipe | Teriyaki Chicken
This Recipe’s Secret is in the Marinade.
One of my favorite things to cook is chicken. While I have a recipe for every poultry fueled occasion, it’s teriyaki I go back to most often. This is a quick and easy recipe you can make at home any time!
–4 to 12 pieces of chicken (dealer’s choice)
–4 to 6 cloves of garlic
- Before you do anything… brine your chicken! I don’t know the true science behind it but I’ve watched enough cooking shows to know you brine your chicken (and some sea foods) in a bucket of salted water for an hour at the very least.
- After the brine process, remove the chicken from the water and dry with paper towels. Line the chicken in a large baking pan (glass preferred). Set aside.
- Chop or dice the cloves of garlic, putting all of the chunks in a bowl.
- Add teriyaki sauce to the contents of the bowl and stir. Let the sauce meld for five minutes before pouring all over the chicken.
- Wrap the baking pan with saran wrap and refrigerate for three to six hours. For best results, marinate in the fridge for twelve to twenty-four hours.
- Set your oven to 350 degrees. Place the chicken on an aluminum foil covered baking sheet before putting in the oven.
- Cook for one hour. Your chicken should come out plump and full of flavor.
Be sure to follow me on social media:
Instgram and Twitter | @CrownCityCook
MTR the Network | @MTRpodcasts